Demystifying OpenText Extended ECM by Qellus and Fastman
Save the Date: July 28, 2020, @ 11 AM AEST
Have you heard about Extended ECM, but the marketing-speak overcomplicates it?
Are documents locked inside an individual business?
Is content segregated by function and difficult to share?
Does managing documents seem like an extra activity or after-thought for your users?
Do you find it challenging to maintain the connection between business documents and the process they support?
A Qellus & Fastman Live Webinar
Join Qellus and Fastman to discover real-life examples and best practices for the OpenText Content Suite and Extended ECM platform.
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for CIOs, CFOs, IT Directors, Digital Transformation Managers, Business Process Owners, Records Managers, Project Managers, Solution Owners from OpenText Content Suite & SAP platforms.
During this presentation, you will see and learn about:
- What is OpenText Extended ECM?
- Core capabilities and what types of challenges do it solve?
- How companies deploy Extended ECM for leading enterprise applications such as Microsoft O365, Maximo, Microsoft O365, SAP, SuccessFactorsSAP, SuccessFactors, Salesforce etc. with out of the box seamless integrations.
- How unstructured information becomes significantly more valuable when viewed within the framework of a business process.
- The importance of choosing an experienced solution partner who can anticipate and avoid common project pitfalls.
July 28, 2020, @ 11 AM AEST.